Fish Oil Reviews: Comparisons of Popular Fish Oils
Why Xtend Life Rated Best Fish Oil
1. New Zealand Hoki -- It is made from a fish species called hoki. Hoki are a sustainable, natural resource regulated by the New Zealand government. They thrive natively in the cold, deep waters off the Southern coast of New Zealand, one of the most pristine areas of the world, virtually untouched by industry and pollution issues.
2. High Levels of DHA -- Even more important, hoki are one of the few fish species very naturally high in omega 3's, particularly containing a higher level of DHA omega 3 than EPA omega 3. DHA can be converted by the body into EPA when more EPA is needed, but not the other way around. It's very important your fish oil supplements have more DHA than EPA.
3. Molecular Distillation -- The fish oil is molecularly distilled. Why does it need molecular distillation if the fish is already coming from the cleanest area of the world? Because nature can create pollution too! Just think how much contamination is spewed into the atmosphere and waters when a volcano erupts, for example. All fish oil products should undergo molecular distillation, period.
4. Cost -- Given the amount of DHA and EPA, and total omega 3 per serving, I have yet to find a better priced product than the Omega 3 Fish Oil produced by Xtend-Life. This is when you do a real apples to apples comparison....especially when it comes to dollar-per-gram value as you can see above.
5. Anti-Inflammatory Properties -- Xtend life's fish oil is proven by lab testing to outperform other fish oils in reducing body inflammation. Outside labs and the University of New Zealand administered independent testing and clinical trials to determine this additional potency.
The leading fish oil as of this review is Xtend-Life Omega 3 DHA. Others are available having good quality. But for the combined excellent quality & value, Xtendlife far exceeds the rest.
By clicking on this consumer's guide link, you are guaranteed the lowest, best price $17.95, direct from Xtend Life.